Skip to content
Writing a Personal Essay
- How to Begin... and How to Continue
- In this week, you will learn how to discover what you wish to say, and how to organize your material and your story (and what is the difference between the two).
- How Not to Fail
- In this week you lean how to overcome your internal critic and your fears.
- The Truth of the Story Lies in the Details
- In this week, you will learn how to sift through the dusty attic of all your memories, to find the ones that are narrative gold.
- Writing to be Read
- In this week, you will learn how to tell a good sentence from a bad one and how to absorb the lessons of great memoirists and essayist, without copying anyone.