What is Corruption: Anti-Corruption and Compliance
- Corruption - What is it? Where is it?
- What is corruption? Why does it exist? Where does it exist? We begin this course by answering those important threshold questions.
- Anti-Corruption Laws
- How has the law responded to corruption? This module examines the specific anti-corruption laws that govern the business world, with special emphasis on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs (aka How to Avoid Corruption Issues)
- How do you combat corruption? This module looks at the policies, procedures, and trainings used to combat corruption, and also examines corruption risk and potential warning signs.
- Preventing Corruption
- Can you stop corruption before it starts? This module looks at specific preventative measures such as anti-corruption policies, contract provisions, and surveillance.