Skip to content
Web of Data
- PRINCIPLES OF A WEB OF LINKED DATA
- This first week is dedicated to introducing the notion of a Web of Linked Data. Dr. Fabien Gandon will start with some background and general knowledge about the Web, its history and its architecture.
- The RDF data model
- This second week is dedicated to the Resource Description Framework (RDF), the standard data model to publish and link data on the Web.
- SPARQL Query Language
- This third week presents the SPARQL Query Language that enables users to perform information retrieval by querying RDF datasets on the Web of Data.
- Integration of other data formats and sources
- This last week offers an open conclusion of the MOOC by addressing several initiatives to integrate more and more data on the Web.