- What is 360 Video, and How Does it Fit into VR?
- In this module, you’ll learn the basics of 360 video—what it is, how it’s produced, and where it fits into the virtual reality spectrum.
- Perfecting the VR Preproduction Pipeline
- In this module, you'll learn the creative and technical nuances of 360 video production and how they impact preproduction. These lessons will provide the tools and processes necessary to write, plan, staff, and cast your VR production.
- Lights, Camera, Action: VR Cameras & Beginning Production
- There is a 360 camera for every purpose. In this module, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the 360 camera landscape and which work best in various scenarios, and get you ready to start shooting to make post-production as efficient as possible. You will then get to work on your own 360 films.
- What to do with your footage: VR Postproduction & Publishing
- This module will teach you options for stitching, editing, and publishing your 360 videos.