Valuation for Startups Using Discounted Cash Flows Approach
- Time Value of Money (1)
- Investing money is important decision because a dollar today is worth more than a dollar in the future. In this module, you will look at several methods for calculating future value as well as present value. After this module, you can solve challenging examples with excel.
- Time Value of Money (2)
- In this module, you will focus on how to estimate number of periods, (annual) payment, and interest rate with excel. Furthermore, you will be able to predict the value a stream of cash flows. After this module, you can solve challenging examples with excel.
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Approach (1)
- Using the method explained last two weeks, you will execute it in real world. In detail, you can calculate bond valuation and enterprise value.
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Approach (2)
- You can forecast the firm's free cash flow and wrap up this course with review lecture.