Using Machine Learning in Trading and Finance
- Introduction to Quantitative Trading and TensorFlow
- In this module we discuss the key components that are common to every trading strategy, no matter how complex. This foundation will help guide you as you develop more advanced strategies using machine learning techniques.
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- Training neural networks with Tensorflow 2 and Keras
- Build a Momentum-based Trading System
- Momentum trading is a strategy in which traders buy or sell assets according to the strength of recent price trends. Price momentum is similar to momentum in physics, where mass multiplied by velocity determines the persistence with which an object will follow its current path (like a heavy train on a track). In financial markets, however, momentum is determined by other factors like trading volume and rate of price changes. Momentum traders bet that an asset price that is moving strongly in a given direction will continue to move in that direction until the trend loses strength or reverses. This module teaches you all about momentum trading.
- Build a Pair Trading Strategy Prediction Model
- In this module, we introduce pairs trading. We will discuss what pairs trading is, and how you can make money doing it. We will discuss what you need to know about the members to form a suitable pair.