US Social Services Compared
- Social Policy and the Welfare State
- In this module, you will develop an understanding of the domains, values, and expenditures of the U.S. welfare state.
- Social Policy Structure
- In this module, you will explore the domains of the US welfare state and differentiate the floor, platform and safety net components
- Comparing U.S. Social Policy with Europe: Investment & Effects
- This module will compare US and comparable western nations in a country's approach to education, health care and income stability. The module will address the relative place of the US in the structure of it welfare state.
- Does the Welfare State Enrich Us of Impoverish Us?
- In this module, we will explain the size, structure and outcomes of US social policy when compared with comparable developed nations and to differentiate the conservative approaches to social welfare