Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Introduction to Unsupervised Learning and K Means
- This module introduces Unsupervised Learning and its applications. One of the most common uses of Unsupervised Learning is clustering observations using k-means. In this module you become familiar with the theory behind this algorithm, and put it in practice in a demonstration.
- Selecting a clustering algorithm
- In this module you become familiar with some of the computational hurdles around clustering algorithms, and how different clustering implementations try to overcome them. After a brief recapitulation of common clustering algorithms, you will learn how to compare them and select the clustering technique that best suits your data.
- Dimensionality Reduction
- This module introduces dimensionality reduction and Principal Component Analysis, which are powerful techniques for big data, imaging, and pre-processing data. At the end of this module, you will have all the tools in your toolkit to highlight your Unsupervised Learning abilities in your final project.