Understanding Gender Equity
Part 1: Introduction to Gender Identity
- Examine gender inequities in the workplace and why gender equity matters. Distinguish between gender equity and gender equality, and reflect on what gender equity means to you.
Part 2: Gender Bias at Work
- Analyze examples that illustrate the pervasiveness of gender bias and inequities at work, explore ways to close the gender pay gap, and address gender inequities in hiring, performance reviews, and career progression.
Part 3: Workplace Policies and Practices that Stymie Progress
- Learn how organizational policies and practices can address gender inequities and understand the interplay with norms and behaviors can perpetuate biases and stereotypes that reinforce it.
Part 4: Address Gender Equity in Your Workplace
- Take a critical look at the people you tend to sponsor on your own team. Develop strategies to lead more inclusively and build gender equity now and in the future.
- Fecha Incio:28/05/2021
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Catalyst
- Profesores: Terrence Underwood, Ashley Rivenbark
- Certificado: No