Understanding China, 1700-2000: A Data Analytic Approach, Part 2
- Orientation and Module 1: Who Are We and Who Survives
- Before you start with the content for Module 1, please review the Assignments and Grading page and introduce yourself to other learners who will be studying this course with you.
- Module 2: Who Reproduces and Who Marries
- Module 3: Who Cares and Course Conclusion
- In this module, James and his post-graduate student Hao DONG will co-deliver the lectures.
- Final Exam and Farewell
- Now is time to test your understanding on the entire course. Take the final exam and complete the post-course survey. Your valuable feedback will certainly help us improve future iterations of the course.