Understanding China, 1700-2000: A Data Analytic Approach, Part 1
- Orientation and Module 1: Social Structure and Education in Late Imperial China
- Before you start with the content for Module 1, please watch the Course Overview, review the Assignments and Grading page, and introduce yourself to other learners who will be studying this course with you.
- Module 2: Education and Social Mobility in Contemporary China
- Module 3: Social Mobility and Wealth Distribution in Late Imperial and Contemporary China
- Module 4: Wealth Distribution and Regime Change in Twentieth Century China
- Final Exam and Farewell
- Now is time to test your understanding on the entire course. Take the final exam and complete the post-course survey. Your valuable feedback will certainly help us improve future iterations of the course.