Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- This module begins by describing the value to digital marketers of using Twitter and by outlining the key Twitter terminology that marketers need to be familiar with. It goes on to show how to set up and customize a Twitter account, and how to take advantage of the platform’s key features. It teaches you how to use Twitter Ads Manager to run campaigns and outlines the different ad formats available on Twitter. Finally, it provides you with the knowledge to leverage Twitter Analytics to analyze and optimize your Twitter campaigns.
- LinkedIn and Social Selling
- This module focuses on LinkedIn and shows how you can use the platform to build and develop professional connections with your target audience. You learn how to use LinkedIn-specific features, such as Company pages and Showcase pages, to build your company presence on the platform. The module goes on to cover the different ad formats available on LinkedIn, such as Text ads, Sponsored ads, Sponsored InMails, Display ads, and Dynamic ads, and outlines best practices for advertising on the platform. Finally, it teaches you how to use analytics with LinkedIn to measure the success of your campaigns.
- YouTube and Social Video Marketing
- This module introduces the concept of social video marketing, focusing on YouTube. It begins by outlining the benefits of incorporating social video into your marketing campaigns, and provides best practices for doing so. It then teaches you how to set up, customize, and manage a YouTube channel, and how to use the platform’s features effectively. It also teaches you how to use enhancement features to improve your video content. Finally, it provides you with the tools and knowledge you need to build an audience for your videos, and to use YouTube Analytics to measure their performance.