Traffic Sign Classification Using Deep Learning in Python/Keras
In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will be able to:
- Understand the theory and intuition behind Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs).
- Import Key libraries, dataset and visualize images.
- Perform image normalization and convert from color-scaled to gray-scaled images.
- Build a Convolutional Neural Network using Keras with Tensorflow 2.0 as a backend.
- Compile and fit Deep Learning model to training data.
- Assess the performance of trained CNN and ensure its generalization using various KPIs.
- Improve network performance using regularization techniques such as dropout.