Skip to content
- Basics of Financial Statements
- This module provides a brief introduction to financial statements and various common filings. These are the most important sources for obtaining information regarding a company's performance. Most strategies are indeed based on financial statements. After completing this module you will be able to get the important details from the balance sheets.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- The purpose of this module is to equip you with the skills required to identify accounting information required for building trading strategies. After completing this module you will be able to calculate the key financial ratios.
- Asset pricing theories
- Before you start trading, you should first be able to calculate the expected return from a stock. The expected return comes from various asset pricing models such as Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) and Fama-French Three Factor Model. The purpose of this module is to equip you with the skills required to calculate the expected returns of a stock (or) a portfolio. After completing this module you will be able to calculate the expected returns of a stock.
- Basics of Market Microstructure
- This module will provide a detailed introduction to the actual functioning of asset markets. The module will cover essential details such as type of players in the market, different type of orders and the efficient ways and opportune time to execute them, trading costs and ways of minimizing them, the concept of liquidity .etc. This is required to develop efficient algorithm to execute various trading strategies. After completing this module you will have a clear idea of different types of orders and which orders to use when.