Skip to content
- What is a Trademark?
- What is a trademark? What can and cannot qualify as a trademark? This module answers these important threshold questions to begin our study of U.S. trademark law.
- How to Choose the Right Trademark
- What does it mean for a trademark to be "good?" What is a "strong" trademark? This module answers those questions, and demonstrates how to balance the sometimes competing interests of the marketing and legal departments of a business.
- Why and How to Protect a Trademark
- In this module, you will learn if, when, and how to file for official trademark protection.
- How to Maintain a Mark and the Basics of Infringement
- So you have a trademark - what now? This module will show you how to protect and police your trademark, as well as how to approach potential trademark infringement.