Time to Reorganize! Understand Organizations, Act, and Build a Meaningful World.
- Our World is “Organizational”
- We present and study how organizations influence our own identities and analyze the means by which we, as individuals, are taking part into this process.
- When an Organizations-based World Gets Disorganized
- Let's explore the public space that is where we meet organizations and where they interact. Organizations follow sets of rules and practices that are of prime concern to them, to us, and to society: the logics of actions.
- Competition and Competitive Advantage
- Competition among and between organizations leads to regular occurrences of disorganization. We’ll present and discuss the sources of competitive advantage, and the meaning of performance and competition.
- Understanding Change: Time to Reorganize
- How to define your attachments and memberships in this organizational world? What are the various paths of actions that are opened to you following different situations? What is and how to use management?
- Final Article Quizzes and Final Exam