The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness
- Welcome and A Brief History of Madness
- We begin with a quick orientation to the course and continue with our first lecture topic: A brief history of madness.
- What is mental health and what causes mental illness?
- The social context of diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses
- Culture, mental health and mental illness
- Families, caregiving and mental illness
- society, communities and mental health
- Fecha Incio:06/02/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of Toronto
- Profesores: Charmaine Williams
- Certificado: Si