The Project Finance Process
This course begins with an understanding of the various ways a project can originate and then dives deep into the concept of feasibility studies. You’ll review a few financing models and then look at the participants in a project finance deal and understand their motivations.
You’ll learn about lenders, who are one of the most important participants in any deal, and get familiarized with their areas of concerns.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
- Lesson 1: The Beginning of Project Finance
- Lesson 2: Feasibility Study
- Lesson 3: Financing Models
- Lesson 4: Participants and Motivations
- Lesson 5: Lenders
- Lesson 6: Hedging of Risks