The Power of Markets III: Input Markets and Promoting Efficiency
- Week 9 - Product Pricing With Monopoly Power
- Price Discrimination. Firm Behavior in Cases of Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
- Week 10 - Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Imperfect Information. The Efficiency Effects of Monopoly. Firm, Industry, and Market Demand for an Input.
- Week 11 - The Market for Inputs
- The Supply of Inputs and the Determination of Input Prices.
- Week 12 - Can Government Intervention Improve Market Outcomes?
- Using Input Market Theory to Analyze the Minimum Wage, Social Security,Immigration, and the NCAA. Promoting Market Efficiency and Why Government Intervention in Markets May be Justified.