Skip to content
The Java Language
- Java as a Second Language-the Java Language: Java Data Types
- In this module, we'll take a look at Java data types, discuss what primitive data types are, and explain data classes. We'll also explore characters and strings and you'll add a new class in a lab.
- Java as a Second Language-the Java Language: Java Control Structures
- In this module, we'll take a look at Java Control Structures. We'll explain IF statements, Loops, and arrays. We'll also discuss Switch Statements and the Java Programming Environment.
- Java as a Second Language: Java Method Inheritance, Polymorphism and Overloading
- In this module, we'll define inheritance and explore how methods and properties are inherited in Java. We'll also discuss polymorphism and overloading functions before completing a lab and quiz.
- Java as a Second Language: Mapping to Other Object Oriented Languages
- This final module discusses how all of the things we've learned in the previous lessons together will come together for our final lab.