The Business of Product Management I
- Insist on the Highest Standards
- Leaders have relentlessly high standards — many people may think these standards are unreasonably high. AWIP and AWS are two such organizations that insist on the highest standards. Join us on this Coursera Specialization as we raise the bar of PM education!
- Customer Obsession
- Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. But the term "customer" is overused: customer service, customer segmentation, customer journeys, customer personas, customer empathy, customer satisfaction, the customer is always right. Learn how to systematically delight your customers with AWIP and AWS!
- Leaders are owners. They think long term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. Two tools AWIP and AWS recommend to help PMs like you think long term are the PRD (product requirements document) and the PRFAQ (press release/frequently asked questions). This week, you'll draft and critique both!
- Think Big
- Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Leaders create and communicate a bold direction that inspires results. They think differently and look around corners for ways to serve customers. Join AWIP and AWS to learn how to communicate your own bold direction, whether to customers, investors, or the world!