Test-Driven Development Overview
- Introduction to Test-Driven Development
- In this module, we're going to take an introductory look at TDD and define some terms.
- Core Concepts
- Get into the rhythm of TDD by practicing the TDD Mantra and following the TDD workflow's phases. See a day in the life of a test-driven developer and put these into practice.
- Existing Types of Testing and the Powerful Assert Statement
- In this module, we will review all the existing kind, levels and type of testing. We'll explore where TDD borrows from these and where TDD fits. We'll also introduce the assert statement.
- Hands on Projects for Beginners
- This is a series of small python projects that already have requirements that are ready to turn into tests. Sample tests and Sample implementations are also included if you need a little help getting started.