Skip to content
Teamwork and Creativity
- Course Introduction & Module 1 - Being Creative
- This module starts with a course introduction, then you will learn why creativity matters, what creativity is, and how to get started being creative.
- Module 2 - Raw Materials, Tools, and End Products
- In this module you will learn a way to break down what it is we are currently thinking so that we can consider changing it to generate new outcomes.
- Module 3 - Pitching Ideas
- In this module we will examine the role of social influence tactics for encouraging others to respond positively to our requests. There are many ways to encourage people to want to comply. Next, we examine the role of forming communications that are likely to be understood and found appealing by others.
- Module 4 - Evaluating Ideas
- Evaluating ideas is an important part of the larger creative process. This module will examine biases that enter into the process and ways to mitigate them.
- Module 5 - The Allure of Team Creativity
- In this module, you will learn that teams have the potential to stimulate creativity, but they often fall short for a variety of reasons.