Systems Science and Obesity
- Module 1
- Obesity, the facts of the case, and human populations through a systems science lens.
- Module 2
- Complex systems, system dynamic models, and developing a stock and flow. This module includes a lab lesson.
- Module 3
- Social networks and obesity, neighborhoods and noshing, and prices and poverty.
- Module 4
- Agent based modeling and conceptual motivation for agent based modeling. This module includes a lab lesson.
- Fecha Incio:05/06/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Johns Hopkins University
- Profesores: Daniel Taber, Kayla de la Haye, Thomas Glass, Jessica Jones-Smith and Rahmatollah Beheshti
- Certificado: Si