Survey analysis to Gain Marketing Insights
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- This module will provide readings and discussions to provide an introduction to the topic of Factor Analysis. It is recommended that you complete the Meaningful Marketing Insights course offered by Coursera before taking this course.
- Implementing Factor Analysis
- This module will provide lectures and exercises that will inform students on how to determine the number of factors to consider in your analysis and to evaluate the fit of the data.
- Customer Segmentation
- This module will introduce components of customer segmentation to students. Students will use this knowledge to be able to analyze data and make more informed business decisions.
- Perceptual Maps
- This module will explain and describe perceptual maps. Students will be able to create perceptual maps and also analyze data from perceptual maps.