Supply Chain Comprehensive Exam
- Course Overview and Data Setup
- In this module you learn about the course and you set up the data you need to do the practices in the course.
- In this module you learn how to use SAS programming tools and the fundamentals of SAS program structure and syntax.
- Accessing Data
- In this module, you learn to identify the features of a SAS table, access data through SAS libraries, and import data into SAS.
- Exploring and Validating Data
- In this module, you learn to use SAS procedures that provide insights about your data. You also learn to subset data so you can focus on particular segments, format data so you can easily understand it, and sort data to identify and resolve duplicate values.
- Preparing Data
- In this module, you learn how to do some common data manipulations, such as filtering rows and columns, computing new columns, and performing conditional processing.
- Analyzing and Reporting on Data
- In this module, we concentrate on summarizing data by using the SAS procedures that we touched on for data exploration. You also learn how to use titles, column labels, footnotes, and macro variables to enhance your reports and make them more meaningful.
- Exporting Results
- In this module, you learn to export SAS tables and results to Excel, Microsoft Word, and PDF files.
- Using SQL in SAS
- In this module, you learn to use the SQL procedure to read and filter data. You also learn to create and join tables by using SQL.