Strategic Management: From Insight to Decision
THEME 1: POSITIONING THE FIRM
Week 1: Red Ocean Strategy
- Corporate Strategy : Explore the tools that help to decide on the scope of the business.
- Generic Strategy I : Become familiar with cost leadership strategies.
- Generic Strategy II : Become familiar with differentiation strategies.
Week 2: Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Strategy : Understand how to create uncontested market space and make competition irrelevant.
THEME 2: ORCHESTRATING STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Week 3: Strategic Alliances
- Alliance Purpose : Explore the concept and different types of strategic alliances.
- Alliance Pay-Off : Reflect upon the opportunities and risks of strategic alliances.
Week 4: Collaborative Networks
- Ecosystems : Uncover the key elements of effective ecosystem orchestration.
- Open Innovation : Learn about open innovation as a collaborative approach to new product development.
THEME 3: EMBRACING SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Week 5: Social Responsibility
- Business and Society : Reflect upon the role of business in society and identify its contributions to the public good.
- Corporate Social Responsibility : Unpack organizations’ broader social responsibilities
Week 6: Business Ethics
- Ethics Foundations : Review philosophical approaches that help inform ethical decision making.
- Ethics Applications : Discuss ethical decision making in the context of business practice.
- Fecha Incio:29/03/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: RWTH Aachen University
- Profesores: Torsten-Oliver Salge
- Certificado: No