SQL for Data Science Capstone Project
- Getting Started and Milestone 1: Project Proposal and Data Selection/Preparation
- In this first milestone, you will select your client and import your dataset. You will begin to explore your data to understand it and make assumptions about your data. You will draft a project proposal to act as a guide as you explore your data and prove or disprove your hypotheses.
- Milestone 2: Descriptive Stats & Understanding Your Data
- In this milestone, you will start to execute your project proposal. You will start looking at your data and perform initial statistic models to explore your data and determine what you have available to you.
- Milestone 3: Beyond Descriptive Stats (Dive Deeper/Go Broader)
- In this milestone, you will go beyond the descriptive statistics you completed in the last milestone. This milestone is really about diving deeper to analyze your data, beyond descriptive stats. Maybe you need to analyze qualitative data or textual data to get a full picture.
- Milestone 4: Presenting Your Findings (Storytelling)
- In this milestone, you will present your findings. You will identify your audience and create a presentation tailored to them. You will be able to tell the story of analyses and make recommendations.