Spring – Ecosystem and Core
- What is Spring?
- Identify the motivation for the Spring Framework in Enterprise Application Development, Implement a Spring Inversion of Control Container and use Dependency Injection techniques using XML meta-data configurations
- Annotations and Java Config
- Achieve Spring ApplicationContext configuration using Spring and Javax Annotations and Java Configuration Classes
- Externalize Configuration
- Utilize Expressions in Spring Configurations by either Expression Language for literal injection or Spring Expression Language (SPEL) for a more dynamic installation. Provide Conditionals for selective inclusion of beans in a configuration.