Solve Business Problems with AI and Machine Learning
- Apply AI and ML to Business Problems
- Deep learning, machine learning (ML), and other forms of artificial intelligence (AI) are on the rise. Organizations use these technologies to inform business decisions and guide operations—often with profound results. However, it can be challenging to identify which business problems are most amenable to these technologies. In this first module, you'll begin exploring AI and ML as solutions to these problems.
- Select Appropriate Tools
- The second module in this course provides an overview of software and hardware tools that are commonly used to implement and/or support AI and machine learning techniques. Even if you won't end up trying every tool out there, it's important to be informed about your options so that you'll make better decisions when it comes time to select tools for your own environment.
- Promote Data Privacy and Ethical Practices
- As AI and machine learning have the potential to revolutionize business, so too will they bring significant changes to society and the individuals in that society. It's vital that anyone involved in developing such technologies, including practitioners, is prepared to handle the ethical risks that arise. In this module, you'll explore those ethical risks, as well as strategies for mitigating such risks.
- Apply What You've Learned
- You'll work on a project in which you'll apply your knowledge of the material in this course to practical scenarios.