Software Development Processes and Methodologies
- Software development processes : Part 1
- In this module and next one, we will learn about various software development processes at a high level to understand what is involved in each of these processes. In this module, we will cover Requirements and Architecture.
- Software Development Processes : Part 2
- In this module, we will learn about processes that are used to implement the software, verify and validate the software, deploy the software and maintain the software.
- Software Development Models: Traditional Models
- In this module we will learn about various traditional models like waterfall, RUP, Incremental, and Spiral models.
- Software Development Models: Agile and Lean
- In this module, we will learn about agile and modern techniques of software development. We will also learn about techniques that helps you learn faster about your market, your users, and your product.