Skip to content
- UML Architecture Diagrams
- In this module you will learn about software architecture. You will learn why architecture is important, what perspectives need to be considered, and how to communicate architecture using UML.
- Architectural Styles
- Software comes in all shapes and sizes. The architecture you choose will affect every part of your software, from its security and efficiency, to its modularity and maintainability. In this module we will examine the different architectures that you have to choose from to shape your software.
- Architecture in Practice
- The architecture is the most fundamental aspect of software. You will learn how development teams describe architectures, plan successful architectures based on quality attributes, and evaluate the resulting architecture. You will also learn how architecture relates to organization structure and even product planning!
- Capstone Challenge
- Now, in the final module of the course, you will evaluate the proposed architecture to extend the functionality of the example Android code base.