Skip to content
Social Network Analysis
- Getting Started and Formalizing Networks
- In this module, you will be introduced to the concept of networks. You will be able to define networks and identify how data is transformed and analyzed in a network. You will able be able to discuss how to formalize networks.
- Social Network Analysis
- In this module, you will be able to discuss the structure of networks and be able to explain how a person can be the center of one. You will be able to discover the different types of language that networks use and be able to identify the three types of network measurements.
- Analyzing a Network with Software
- In this module, you will begin with a social network analysis lab activity. You will be able to do data wrangling of databases and visualize a network. You will be able to analyze a social network and also be able to examine other social network analysis through case studies.
- Network Evolution
- In this module, you will be able to identify the different types of social networks. You will be able to discuss what mechanisms generates these different types of networks and you will be able to explain how networks move from being static to dynamic.
- Growing Networks and Making Predictions
- In this module, you will be able to examine theoretical predictions of networks. You will be able to calculate basic math problems and be able to discuss how to make networks more efficient and stable.