Serverless Machine Learning with Tensorflow on Google Cloud Platform
Descripción del Curso
***NEW! Specialization Completion Challenge, receive Qwiklabs credits valued up to $150! See below for details.***
This one-week accelerated on-demand course provides participants a a hands-on introduction to designing and building machine learning models on Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hand-on labs, participants will learn machine learning (ML) and TensorFlow concepts, and develop hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and productionizing ML models.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
● Identify use cases for machine learning
● Build an ML model using TensorFlow
● Build scalable, deployable ML models using Cloud ML
● Know the importance of preprocessing and combining features
● Incorporate advanced ML concepts into their models
● Productionize trained ML models
To get the most of out of this course, participants should have:
● Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals- Big Data and Machine Learning course OR have equivalent experience
● Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL
● Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities
● Developing applications using a common programming language such Python
● Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or statistics
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION CHALLENGE
As if learning new skills wasn’t enough of an incentive, we're excited to announce a special completion challenge for 'Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform’ specialization.
Here’s how it works: Our completion challenge runs through 11:59pm PT May 5, 2019. Complete any course in this Specialization including this one, anytime in this period and we'll send you 30 Qwiklabs credits for each course completed (upto $150 value given there are 5 courses in the specialization).
You can use these credits to take additional labs and earn badges, which you can then add to your resume and social profiles.
Your challenge awaits – begin learning on Coursera today!
Google Account Notes:
• Google services are currently unavailable in China.
Añadir una Valoración