Skip to content
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Discover recurrent neural networks, a type of model that performs extremely well on temporal data, and several of its variants, including LSTMs, GRUs and Bidirectional RNNs,
- Natural Language Processing & Word Embeddings
- Natural language processing with deep learning is a powerful combination. Using word vector representations and embedding layers, train recurrent neural networks with outstanding performance across a wide variety of applications, including sentiment analysis, named entity recognition and neural machine translation.
- Sequence Models & Attention Mechanism
- Augment your sequence models using an attention mechanism, an algorithm that helps your model decide where to focus its attention given a sequence of inputs. Then, explore speech recognition and how to deal with audio data.
- Transformer Network