Sales Reporting with HubSpot
- Data-Driven Business Foundation
- In the first week you will learn the importance of using data to drive your decision making and goals for your business. You’ll be introduced to the concept of the Golden Circle Framework for defining your business purpose as well as how to fulfill your purpose with a SWOT analysis. You’ll also learn how to set SMART goals. In the second lesson you’ll learn how to use HubSpot CRM to organize your data into records and create custom contact properties.
- Use Reporting to Drive Success
- This week you will explore the attract, engage, and delight stages of lead management. You’ll learn key metrics to ensure your marketing content is attracting your target persona. You’ll also learn how to analyze your sales data and customer service success metrics to evaluate the success of your product.
- Dashboards and Custom Reports
- This week is a deep dive into creating custom reports and compelling dashboards in HubSpot. You’ll learn how to engage with HubSpot’s tools to organize and display all the data you’ve collected. You’ll learn how to use HubSpot to create visually appealing dashboards and reports that will help you communicate your findings effectively.
- Reporting with Hubspot: Application
- The focus in the final week is the application of your new knowledge with your course project in which you will combine all the exercises you have completed throughout the course and submit them for peer review.