RPA Lifecycle: Deployment and Maintenance
- Understanding Control Room
- In this module, you will explore the user interface of the Web Control Room and the panels and components present in its Features Panel. You will then use the Dashboards and Activity panels and their components to monitor and view activities of deployed bots respectively.
- Using Control Room Feature Panel -I
- In this module, you will use the feature panels of the Control Room such as Bots, Devices and Workload to schedule and execute deployed bots, monitor devices and device pool and manage workload across machines.
- Using Control Room Feature Panel - II
- In this module, you will use the feature panels of the Control Room such as Audit Log and Administration to view or back up activities performed in the Control Room and AAE Client, and to create and manage users, roles, and licenses. Finally, you will Identify the best practices and troubleshooting procedures followed during the RPA Deployment and Maintenance phases.
- Course Project: Performing the steps for Deployment and Maintenance of the RPA Lifecycle
- In this project, you will learn how to create users and roles and distribute work items across devices using the Workload Manager.