Skip to content
Responsive Web Design
- Responsive Web Design: Course overview
- In this course you will learn how to apply concepts from interaction design and human computer interaction in order to design and build an interactive, professional looking website. You will learn how to make your web page designs adapt to different screen sizes using responsive grid layouts. You will learn how to add navigation and other design elements, and you will learn how to separate data and display using Java
Script objects and templates.
- Web design principles
- Welcome to the first module of 'Responsive Web Design'. By the end of this module you will be able to understand the basic concepts of usability and user experience and tell the user where they can go with navbars. In addition you will be able to tell the user what is here with effective layout and understand the high level requirements of creating an accessible website. We hope you enjoy the module!
- Realising design principles in code
- Welcome to the second module of 'Responsive Web Design'. By the end of this module you will be able to set up a basic Bootstrap site and build Bootstrap collapsible, responsive navbars using titles and breadcrumb trails and you'll also be able to build multiple layouts in one with a responsive grid. We'll also be looking at installing Bootstrap themes. Enjoy!
- Adding content to websites
- Building a full gallery app
- Welcome to the fourth module of 'Responsive Web Design'. By the end of this module you will be able to store objects in an array and display them with a template, and dynamically display single images from an array. We will also be looking at implementing a search function, and by working with complex data structures, switching between different templates. Enjoy!