Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship
We will integrate tools, trends, and tips from the field of entrepreneurship as a career path for making a difference and generating wealth in the renewable energy and green building sectors.
This is not a course about theory. Instead, we focus on real world application, step-by-step advice, and case studies.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define key business opportunities, challenges, and potential solutions in the renewable energy and green building sectors.
- Analyze a successful business in renewable energy or green building.
- Identify 2 to 3 problems you might solve with either renewable energy or green building products or services.
- Plan for engaging with investors who might finance a new business.
- Take real world first steps towards launching a new business or corporate initiative, by applying the 1-page business idea summary template and the Business Model Canvas to generating and refining your own new business ideas.
- Fecha Incio:03/02/2020
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Duke University
- Profesores: Chris Wedding
- Certificado: No