Python for Genomic Data Science
- Week One
- This week we will have an overview of Python and take the first steps towards programming.
- Week Two
- In this module, we'll be taking a look at Data Structures and Ifs and Loops.
- Week Three
- In this module, we have a long three-part lecture on Functions as well as a 10-minute look at Modules and Packages.
- Week Four
- In this module, we have another long three-part lecture, this time about Communicating with the Outside, as well as a final lecture about Biopython.
- Fecha Incio:18/10/2021
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Johns Hopkins University
- Profesores: Mihaela Pertea and Steven Salzberg
- Certificado: Si