Python Basics: Selection and Iteration
- Fundamentals - Writing your first program!
- Get started by coding and running your first program in minutes! Learn about the different types of data and how to store it in variables.
- Use arithmetic operators (+, -, *, /, and %) and boolean operators (and, or, not) to manipulate data stored in variables.
- Program decisions using conditionals so your script can produce different output based on data.
- Use different types of loops to repeat sections of your program without copying-and-pasting the same lines over-and-over again.