Python and Pandas for Data Engineering
- Getting Started with Python
- This week, you will learn how to set up an isolated Python environment with third party libraries and apply it by setting up a virtual environment including Pandas and Jupyter.
- Essential Python
- This week, you will learn how to create and use Python Sequences, Dictionaries, Sets, List Comprehensions, and Generators. Additionally, you will learn how to apply these by manipulating client data in a Jupyter notebook.
- Data in Python: Pandas and Alternatives
- This week, you will learn how to load data into a Pandas DataFrame and write statements to select columns and rows from a DataFrame. Additionally, you will apply comparison and boolean operators as a method of selecting data.
- Python Development Environments
- This week, you will learn the basics of some popular development environments and apply it by writing code in Vim and Visual Studio Code. Additionally, you will learn how to check your code into a Git repository.