Skip to content
Psychological First Aid
- In this first week, we have some materials to get you oriented, a pre-course survey, two lectures on history and terms and concepts and a simulated look at PFA in action.
- Reflective Listening/Rapport
- This week, we'll be looking more closely at the R component of our RAPID model.
- Assessment and Prioritization
- This week, we'll be looking more closely at the A and P components of our RAPID model. A stands for Assessment, and P stands for Prioritization.
- Intervention and Disposition
- This week, we'll be looking more closely at the I and D components of our RAPID model in Lectures 7 and 8, respectively. I stands for Intervention, and D stands for Disposition.
- Self-Care and Wrap-Up
- Now that we've gone through the entire RAPID model, we'll turn our intention to you, the provider.