Skip to content
Prototyping and Design
- A brief introduction to the topic and course structure.
- Interface Prototyping Techniques
- An introduction to prototyping, including paper and tool-based prototyping.
- Design Principles and Patterns
- An introduction to design principles from graphic design, interaction design patterns, and two examples of commercial design guidelines and standards.
- Universal Design, Accessibility, Special Populations
- An introduction to universal design, with specific lectures focused on particular impairments, limitations, and populations.
- Design for Different Platforms and Contexts
- A look at several important and challenging design contexts and how interfaces can address those contexts.