Project Management: Foundations and Initiation
- Project Management and the Role of the Project Manager
- In this module, you will learn how this course is structured and assessed. You will also be introduced to the practice of project management and the role of the project manager.
- Starting the Project: Project Scope
- In this module, you will learn the processes required to ensure the project is delivered with the specified features and functions. You will also learn to develop a team charter.
- Managing Stakeholders & Communications
- In this module, you will learn the framework for analyzing and communicating with project stakeholders.
- Forming & Leading the Project Team
- In this module, you will learn the tools used in project resource management. You will also gain a better understanding of what drives team performance and how to lead a high-performing project team.