Project Execution and Control
- Course Orientation
- You will become familiar with the course, your classmates, and our learning environment. The orientation will also help you obtain the technical skills required for the course.
- Module 1: Waterfall Approach — Creating a Realistic Project Plan
- In this module, you will learn about tools for making a realistic project plan.
- Module 2: Waterfall Approach — Tracking a Project's Progress
- In this module, you will learn about the tools and techniques used in the waterfall approach for monitoring the progress of a project.
- Module 3: Waterfall Approach — Finishing Well: Project Closure and Learning
- In this module, you will learn about the importance of proper project closure.
- Module 4: Scrum — Initiating and Planning for Dynamic Projects