Positioning: What you need for a successful Marketing Strategy
- Positioning introduction
- In the first module, the positioning concept is introduced and connected to the Marketing Process. Moreover, the market environment analysis is covered and the reasons for going ahead with the positioning are outlined.
- In the second module, the focus is on the first element of positioning: The market segmentation. During the module the segmentation concept is covered, together with the reasons for segmenting, the criteria and models that could be used for running the segmentation.
- Differentiation and Value Proposition
- In the third module, the second element of positioning is addressed: Value proposition and differentiation. Both the value proposition and differentiation concepts are presented, following up with how to come up with them effectively and potential strategies to be followed.
- In the fourth module we speak about positioning itself. The positioning concept is analyzed and practical tools are shared to define it . Furthermore, key marketing strategies and market trends affecting positioning are offered.