Skip to content
- Introduction to plastic electronics
- This first module is an introduction to the concept of semiconductor, which is the primary consituent of all electronic decives. We also show how some organic compounds can behave as semiconductors.
- Charge carrier transport in organic semiconductors
- Electronic devives work through an electrical current generated by applying an electrical voltage. The process is controlled by charge carrier transport, descibed in this module.
- Optical properties of organic semiconductors
- Beside electrical properties, electronic devices also involve optical aspects, for example in light-emitting diodes and photovoltaic cells. This modulel describes the interactions of light with organic semiconductors.
- Interfaces in plastic electronic devices
- Plastic electronic devices