Skip to content
Oracle SQL Proficiency
- Review SQL
- In this module, we'll take a look at the three SQL Command Categories, and review the insert, update, and delete commands as well as the select statement.
- Create And Alter Commands
- In this module, we are going to take a closer look at the create, alter, and update commands, as well as demonstrate many ways they can be used.
- Database Relationships
- In this module, we are going to explore the relationships between tables and how they are linked using primary and foreign keys.
- Views and Functions
- In this module, we'll explore database views, their benefits, and how they are used. We'll also take a look at SQL functions.