Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
Descripción del Curso
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
● navigate the Windows and Linux filesystems using a graphical user interface and command line interpreter.
● set up users, groups, and permissions for account access.
● install, configure, and remove software on the Windows and Linux operating systems.
● configure disk partitions and filesystems.
● understand how system processes work and how to manage them.
● work with system logs and remote connection tools.
● utilize operating system knowledge to troubleshoot common issues in an IT Support Specialist role.